[Mediawiki-l] Printing the contents of an entire mediawiki

Greg Rundlett greg at freephile.com
Sat Jan 22 18:50:37 UTC 2005

Mike Broschinsky wrote:

>Greetings!
>
>We are moving the contents of what has historically been a print manual
>into a wiki; this is a style manual for regulation writers in Utah State
>Government. Is it possible to print the full contents of the wiki in
>something approaching book form? My director would like this, if
>possible.

I believe the 'seagull' project [1] has this capability, although
seagull is an application framework with a databased content management
system, not a wiki.  In other words, you can load up the seagull CMS
with articles, and then print the collection as a unit.  Anyone
interested in adding similar functionality to mediawiki could look at
how they do it.

just my .02 pecuniary units.

hth,

Greg

--
Greg Rundlett
www.rundlett.com

randomly selected fortune:

Tout choses sont dites deja, mais comme personne n'ecoute, il faut
toujours recommencer.
		-- A. Gide

[ All things have already been said, but since no one listens, one
  must always start again. ]