[Mediawiki-l] How to display rss feed recent changes on website?

Geert Wissink gwissink at kennisland.nl
Thu Jan 20 16:17:04 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

i'm trying to implement the rss-feed from the recent changes pages on the portal of our organisation. I user magpie rss (http://magpierss.sourceforge.net/)_ which works seemlessly with the rss-feed of my weblog (movable type). The recentchanges rss feed is defined as followed: namewiki/index.php?title=Speciaal:Recentchanges&feed=rss

It works in rss readers (Firefox) but doesn't work with magpie. Has anybody succeeded in implementing the feed on a webpage (not necessarily with magpie)?

Grtz, Geert