[Mediawiki-l] Changing server time

Alistair Johnson JohnsonA at rembrandt.co.nz
Wed Jan 19 20:28:39 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Our Mediawiki installation for our Intranet is proceeding well & we're
getting a lot of buy-in to the concept.  One thing that is bugging our users
though is that all times are UTC and not NZ standard time (UTC + 12).  Our
Windows 2000 server's time is set to NZST, Apache is recording NZST in its
logs & PHP happily reports NZST when prompted with
echo date("l dS of F Y h:i:s A");
so I *think* this is a mediawiki-specific issue.

Can anyone advise what I'll need to do to modify mediawiki to report NZST
across the board?

Cheers,

al.

Alistair Johnson