[Mediawiki-l] How to remove copyright checkbox on Special:Upl oad ?

Alistair Johnson JohnsonA at rembrandt.co.nz
Thu Jan 13 01:51:57 UTC 2005

Thanks Brion, Francis, NSK.

I've hacked SpecialUpload.php and changed:
<input tabindex='3' type='checkbox' name=\"wpUploadAffirm\" value=\"1\"
id=\"wpUploadAffirm\" />
to:
<input tabindex='3' type='hidden' name=\"wpUploadAffirm\" value=\"1\"
id=\"wpUploadAffirm\" />

This hides the checkbox nicely.  We'll just need to reapply this with future
updates ;-)

Regards,

al.