[Mediawiki-l] translating upload log text

Morten Blaabjerg crewscut at mail.dk
Fri Jan 7 15:02:42 UTC 2005

Going through the tiresome task of translating all my system messages
via the wiki, from english and bad danish to danish, in order to store
these firmly in my database. I came across a system message, which
remains in english, even though the appropriate message has been
translated correctly in the special messages (which is found in
"uploadlogpagetext"). Check the pages below to see what I mean.

http://www.crewscut.com/index.php?title=Crewscut.com:Upload_log
http://www.crewscut.com/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Uploadlogpagetext

As this may be a small bug, I thought I would post it here. I'd be
grateful for pointers on how to fix it.
I am running MediaWiki v.1.4 beta3.

Kind regards,
Morten :-)