[Mediawiki-l] A hook after the Save Page button hit.

Thanh Bui thanhbui at lemongrassrest.com
Sat Feb 26 23:01:41 UTC 2005

(I posted this earlier in a wrong way! Sorry!)

Hello all,

This is my first and I wonder if I am in a right mailing list. What I
try to do is: Right after hitting Save Page button, it would trigger a
javascript routine (to do some string manipulation) then trigger a php
subroutine (to save a string of text into a designated existing page
i.e. SpecialText) before resume back to normal task (saving the curent
page.)

Would someone give a hint how to hook it up. Thanks in advance!

ngungo