[Mediawiki-l] Problem loading index.php externally

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:43:13 UTC 2005

Are you forced to use HTTP redirects?  I'm guessing that you are doing
this so that references to knowyourmac.com can find your machine by
mapping to knowyourmac.homeip.net which goes through dyndns.org's name
server.

Why not switch your domain registration over to dyndns.org so that
clients will get your dynamic ip address directly?