[Mediawiki-l] Problem loading index.php externally

Matt C matt at 30throad.com
Thu Feb 24 14:27:14 UTC 2005

Actually, I spoke too soon. I changed $wgServer to
"http://knowyourmac.homeip.net" but it only resolves fully (into
knowyourmac.homeip.net) once it loads, and it still loads by going via
the local computer name. Looks like I'll have to play with the other
settings you mentioned, or just give up on the local server and put it
on hosted space.

Matt