[Mediawiki-l] Microsoft and CSS (AAARRRGGGHHH!!!)

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:32:10 UTC 2005

(I know it's an older message)
It appears under, in the green strip. I'm using FireFox 1.0 on Windows
XP SP1 (NT Version 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp2.040919-1003 : Service Pack
1)).

You may want to look at it using FireFox's DOM Inspector (if supported
on OS X). It seems that the DIV (p-personal) with that bar is a
sibling of the image.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:40:49 -0800, Jan Steinman <Jan at bytesmiths.com> wrote:
> If you are using a Microsoft operating system, can you please look at:
> <http://www.IslandSeeds.org/wiki> and tell me if the user tools (the
> ones that go across the top, like "66.93.41.199    Talk for this IP
> Create an account or log in") appear BELOW the banner graphic or ON TOP
> OF it?
>
> It looks fine using four different browsers on MacOS X, but I'm having
> complaints from Microsoft users that it goes over the graphic.
>
> If you try this and get either result, please reply privately and note
> your OS version and browser application and version. Thanks!
>
> :::: I think our [energy] policy is called "aircraft carriers." --
> Irwin Steltzer, 1987
> :::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Van>

-- Jamie