[Mediawiki-l] wfSpecialDisambiguation is broken. Link tables have changed...

Al B al.b at ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 12:08:22 UTC 2005

From: Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com>

>Al B wrote:
>> Got this error when I tried to access the disambiguation maintenance
>> page. Any reason why?

>It's obsolete and cannot be used unless someone rewrites it.

Obsolete? In the sense that it isn't a functionality that is considered
worth it any more? Or obsolete in the sense that my specific
isntallation  has cacked up and is obsolete?

And, that someone? Is that me? And if it is. Sorry, as I said, I'm not
PHP savvy.. so I want to avoid making mistakes by misinterpreting help.

Cheers
Al