[Mediawiki-l] Anybody get 1.3.11 working?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Mon Feb 21 20:34:49 UTC 2005

On 21 Feb 2005, at 12:29, Muzaffer Ozakca wrote:

> Since we modified the original MW code heavily, I made
> changes manually... (if you know an easier way of
> doing this, please let me know).

Do you still have your original files?

If so, check it into a source code repository, then check the new
version in on top of it. Then you can get diffs to help you figure out
your changes.

CVS is a free download. RCS is simpler to install and use.

:::: My parents went on a long vacation in their SUV,
::::    and all I got was a year in Iraq.
::::    CORRECTION: 18 months, the last six against my will...
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99BA01>