[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki very slow in Firefox vs IE

Nic Suzor nic at suzor.com
Mon Feb 21 13:44:05 UTC 2005

Brion Vibber [Mon Feb 21, 2005 at 12:17:50AM -0800]:
> Have you made any changes to Title::getLocalURL() in Title.php? Try
> adding in some debug statements or something to make sure the variables
> are what they look like they should be. I really can't see how you could
> be getting this output unless that function had been altered.

Thanks. I upgraded to 1.4RC1, which would've overwritten any changes I'd
made to getLocalURL(), and everything works fine, and fast.

I'd forgotten that I'd made a change to getLocalURL() when I was trying
to get my rewrite rules to work. I had so many problems getting them to
work that I had tried (unsucessfully, obviously) to force the correct
syntax when I had $wgScript = ''.

Thanks for all your help.

Nic Suzor