[Mediawiki-l] Trouble disabling IP address display and "Talk for this IP" links.

Hínandil hinandil at freespirits.org
Sat Feb 19 05:23:15 UTC 2005

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:14:20 +1100, Zigger wrote
> Try setting $wgShowIPinHeader to false.
>
> -- Zigger
>
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:06:48 -0500, Hínandil wrote:
> > I have set up a MediaWiki 1.3.10 install, and I am trying to disable the
> > display of IP addresses for users who are not logged in.

And so it does.  My most heartfelt thanks for both good advice and a good
laugh!  Both my PHP guru and I laughed quite hard after all our trouble.  I
hope this isn't documented on Meta-Wiki or in the files somewhere and I simply
missed it.  We searched, really!  ;)

Hîn