[Mediawiki-l] Caching is making me crazy...

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Fri Feb 18 21:20:54 UTC 2005

Jan Steinman wrote:
> I'm playing with extensions, but am having trouble seeing the results.
>
> How can I mark an article as "dirty" in an extension, so it will refresh
> every time?

There's not a standard way of doing this, and you really shouldn't.
Pages should expect to be rendered the same time every time they're
loaded unless something they explicitly pull in has changed (such as
template inclusions), and extensions should not break this model.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)