[Mediawiki-l] Caching is making me crazy...

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Fri Feb 18 20:43:05 UTC 2005

That isn't working for me. I don't think the extension is ever getting
executed. How can you turn off caching in something that isn't getting
run because it's getting taken out of some cache?

I think it's a bug. I'm going to play with it a bit longer, then maybe
submit it.

I've also downloaded all the extensions I could come across. I'll see
what sort of tricks they're doing.