[Mediawiki-l] Caching is making me crazy...

Muzaffer Ozakca mozakca at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 18 19:52:49 UTC 2005

Not sure about that. A normal refresh looks like it really gets the page
from the server. I can refresh my page containing the extension doing a hard
refresh. In Firefox (on windoze), it's ctrl+f5 or ctrl+refresh button (not
sure of the latter), it should be a similar combination in IE, too.

In SpecialRecentChanges.php, I see:

        $wgOut->setSquidMaxage( 10 );
        if( $s->lastmod && $wgOut->checkLastModified( $s->lastmod ) ){
                # Client cache fresh and headers sent, nothing more to do.
                return;
        }

I'll try the first line to see if it works.