[Mediawiki-l] Caching is making me crazy...

Muzaffer Ozakca mozakca at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 18 19:41:53 UTC 2005

I have the same problem. There should a HTTP header to invalidate caches so
that the browser retrieves the page from the server. I guess, we can look at
the code of recent changes and OutputPage.php to find out what needs to be
sent. Then it should be OK, I believe, to do $wgOut->whatever() in the
extension code to send it.

Muzo