[Mediawiki-l] batch image upload

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Fri Feb 18 15:23:42 UTC 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 16:03, Bart Q. Simon wrote:
> The overall idea is that I'd like users to see a very large list of
> images, be able to click on any image, and then comment on it. It all
> seems workable except the part about actually getting the images into
> wiki and automatically building the gallery page :).

i don't think a wiki is the right tool for something like this ...

try something like this: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/

in action it looks like this:

http://www.calcutta-project.ch/galleries/index.php

hope it is usable input,

Damir Perisa

--
People don't alter history any more than birds alter the sky, they just
make brief patterns on it.