[Mediawiki-l] Poll Taking Extension Idea

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Feb 16 22:32:30 UTC 2005

Please check out my proposal for adding a polling extension at
<http://www.IslandSeeds.org/wiki/Test:Poll_syntax>.

I think I know how to do most of this stuff. I haven't a clue how to
scrape the screen after presenting a <form> from within an extension.

Also, if this has already been done, please point me to it before I put
any more time into it! <grin>

You'll have to create an account there to edit, or send me email
directly, or if it's of general interest, put it on the list.

Thanks in advance for your ideas!

:::: Given an infinite source of energy, population growth still
produces an inescapable problem. The problem of the acquisition of
energy is replaced by the problem of its dissipation. -- Garrett Hardin
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Van>