[Mediawiki-l] Re: Re: Re: Help for a new mediawiki installation

MediaWiki announcements and site admin list mediawiki-l at Wikimedia.org
Tue Feb 15 07:51:06 UTC 2005

"Alessandro" == Alessandro Ronchi <alessandro.ronchi at gmail.com> writes:

> Il giorno mar, 15-02-2005 alle 01:05 +0100, Kris Coryn ha scritto:
>> after several times reading
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Rewrite_rules and
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Rewrite_rules i puzzled this thats
>> working for me.

> I have the same situation (/wiki installation), but this doesn't
> work for me. I've seen the talk page and I am a bit surprised: if it
> works for it.wikipedia.org/wiki, why it can't work for me (I have a
> very similar situation).

> I'm a bit confused: this is not a great problem, but it seems it
> takes a lot of time (I have spend 10 minutes to install mediawiki
> and a Day without success with rewrite rules).

 It would seem that something is missing.

> Someone has a .htaccess correct version (with search and edit
> working)?

 I hvae a working setup, although my wiki is installed in the root of
a virtual server. So you cannot use the description on
<http://wiki.wegge.dk/MediaWiki_customizations> directly, but they can
maybe give you a hint.

--
/Wegge <http://wiki.wegge.dk/>