[Mediawiki-l] Re: Re: Re: Help for a new mediawiki installation

Alessandro Ronchi alessandro.ronchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 01:05:47 UTC 2005

Il giorno mar, 15-02-2005 alle 01:05 +0100, Kris Coryn ha scritto:
> after several times reading
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Rewrite_rules and
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Rewrite_rules i puzzled this thats
> working for me.

I have the same situation (/wiki installation), but this doesn't work
for me. I've seen the talk page and I am a bit surprised: if it works
for it.wikipedia.org/wiki, why it can't work for me (I have a very
similar situation).

I'm a bit confused: this is not a great problem, but it seems it takes a
lot of time (I have spend 10 minutes to install mediawiki and a Day
without success with rewrite rules).

Someone has a .htaccess correct version (with search and edit working)?
--
Alessandro Ronchi
http://www.aronchi.org