[Mediawiki-l] Link list on page

Ulf Clausen uclausen at uclausen.de
Sun Feb 13 15:19:34 UTC 2005

I am creating a small internal "guidelines" wiki for a GP practice.

It would be great to have the results of "whatlinkshere" as cross-references at the bottom of every page. I tried to include the page as a template, but this will still only give me the link to "whatlinkshere" instead of the actual linking pages. Any idea how I could get the links on the same page?

And while I am writing: Is there a way of telling mediawiki to open external links in a new window? I have tried everything to persuade the parser to accept the HTML code "target=_blank", but failed.

Thanks, Ulf