[Mediawiki-l] Link list on page

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 13 15:54:06 UTC 2005

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 03:21:45PM +0000, Ulf Clausen wrote:
> I am creating a small internal "guidelines" wiki for a GP practice.
>
> It would be great to have the results of "whatlinkshere" as cross-references at the bottom of every page. I tried to include the page as a template, but this will still only give me the link to "whatlinkshere" instead of the actual linking pages. Any idea how I could get the links on the same page?

Maybe you should have a look into SpecialPage.php and SpecialWhatlinkshere.php
for inspiration. I think (!) it's basically creating a SpecialPage object
and execute() it.

untested:
include_once("includes/SpecialPage.php");
$sp = new SpecialPage("Whatlinkshere");
$sp->execute();

> And while I am writing: Is there a way of telling mediawiki to open external links in a new window? I have tried everything to persuade the parser to accept the HTML code "target=_blank", but failed.

in the head:
<base target="_blank" />

ciao, tom
--