[Mediawiki-l] How to display image (logo) before wiki menu

Vivek Gite vivek.gite at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:25:32 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to achieve this since last couple of days but no luck so
far. I had modified the css (stylesheets) files and templates file. I
was able to see image but entire look and feel of wiki gets changed.
Is any way out to change it?

Or do I need to modify the file which generates the code? I tried the
.pt (template) file but it generates more error then the ever :(

I tried both 1.3.x and 1.4beta

Any helps is appreciated

--
Vivek G Gite