[Mediawiki-l] Additions to QuickBar

Jonathan Pennington penningj at engr.orst.edu
Thu Feb 10 01:10:10 UTC 2005

Hi all,

So, is xhtml_slim.pt gone in 1.4beta6? I wanted to add the sourceforge
and donation logos to the quickbar and was pointed to that file, which I
can't actually find in the source. I've added the logos directly to
MonoBook.php on line 180 before the last </div>, and that seems to work,
but is that the correct way? (looks like there's a note on the Look and
Feel wiki page about it). Should I do that with the rest of the skin
files and call it safe, or is there a more appropriate way?

Cheers,
-John
--
JW Pennington	| My Mind Map:http://oregonstate.edu/~penningj/
Masters Student: Bioresource Engineering & Geosciences