[Mediawiki-l] User can't stay logged in

Jonathan Pennington penningj at engr.orst.edu
Mon Feb 7 20:43:12 UTC 2005

Brion,

You're right. I think I was just luckily hitting the same server because
it stopped very quickly after that. The strange thing is that the
session.save_path method seems to have stopped working as well.

Are there others on SourceForge servers using this method, or has
everyone moved their webhosting of their sites?

Cheers,
-JW

--
JW Pennington	| My Mind Map:http://oregonstate.edu/~penningj/
Masters Student: Bioresource Engineering & Geosciences