[Mediawiki-l] Creating pages progmatically

=James Birkholz= j.birchwood at verizon.net
Sun Feb 6 20:07:51 UTC 2005

I got brave and tried a test, using phpMyAdmin to manaully insert a row.
I don't see any obvious problems yet.
I put my user id in but see that it doesn't lookup my name, and have to
enter that manually as well.
The "cur_random" I'm guessing is for the "present random article" logic,
and an ordinary random number generator value could be placed in there. I
presume the "cur_isnew" flag is primarily for "present new pages" logic,
but I may not want to flood that page anyway. Most of the other fields have
default values that seem to be fine.