[Mediawiki-l] Creating pages progmatically

=James Birkholz= j.birchwood at verizon.net
Sun Feb 6 09:59:32 UTC 2005

I will soon need to create thousands of pages with a standard bit of text
on each. Is there any reason that I can't just use php and add records to
the "cur" table, putting values in the "cur_title" and "cur_text" fields?
Do I need to set values in any of the other fields of the "cur" table, or
any other tables?

(The text is just a set of extension tags, with the Page Name inside.
Additional text can be added later by users using normal wiki methods.)

James