[Mediawiki-l] How Critical is Initial Designing ?

John Yu jyu at objectmastery.com
Fri Feb 4 00:26:43 UTC 2005

A philosophical thought:

The Wiki paradigm encourages a flatter, organic, web-oriented structure,
with pages cross-referencing each other, as opposed to rigid
hierarachical. (I can't think of a better word then "web", but I don't
mean WWW, although WWW was meant to be web-oriented when Tom Bernes-Lee
envisaged it.)

I second Anders' advice: Start early and improve the organisation on the
go.