[Mediawiki-l] Simple way to remove or customize special pages list?

Anders Wegge Jakobsen wegge at wegge.dk
Wed Feb 2 20:34:51 UTC 2005

"Morten" == Morten Blaabjerg <crewscut at mail.dk> writes:

> Thanx for the quick solution - it works perfectly, - only has the
> slight disadvantage of needing to be updated with new updates of MW.

 Some things can't be changed.

> Trawling the special pages, I've found a curious behaviour in this
> page of the wiki :
> http://www.crewscut.com/index.php?title=Special:Newpages

> All the pages get a yellow background when hovering with the mouse
> on this page. Could this have something to do with my special
> css-customizations or is it a bug? Can anyone reproduce this ? Is
> there an easy way to fix this?

 I see it as well. The likely culprit is line 963 in
'skins/monobook/man.css', which according to the DOM inspector in
Mozilla Firefox states that the background-color for .not-patrolled
items are #FFFFAA.

--
/Wegge <http://wiki.wegge.dk>
echo mail: !#^."<>"|tr "<> mail:" dk at wegge