[Mediawiki-l] case insensitive links

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 20:52:25 UTC 2005

The solution to this is to only use lowercase letters except in proper names.
ie, the names of the two articles would be "Farbulator overflow valve"
and "Framis bulkhead". Now if there was a band called Framis Bulkhead,
you could have two seperate articles: one for the band and one for the
mounting location.