[Mediawiki-l] To delete all the pages on the data-base written by a given User

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 22:07:48 UTC 2005

I believe there's a Special:Nuke page in the extensions module of the
CVS repository, but it's in an experimental stage, and may not work as
desired.

Pages are stored in the page table; revision information is stored in
the revision table, while the text itself is stored in the text table.
For full details on the database schema, see the documentation on Meta
(http://meta.wikimedia.org), the official web site
(http://www.mediawiki.org), and the well-commented Schema.sql file in
the maintenance directories.

Rob Church