[Mediawiki-l] Translations

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:05:40 UTC 2005

If you edit the LanguageXX.php files, then you can run the
rebuildMessages.php maintenance script afterwards, which updates the
MediaWiki namespace using the updated language file.

Of course, the other benefit of editing the LanguageXX.php files is
that you can post a patch on BugZilla, which helps to get MediaWiki's
overall internationalisation improved. ;-)

Rob Church