[Mediawiki-l] Re: Translations

Ignacio Gonzalez T. igtorque at eliop.es
Thu Dec 22 12:27:35 UTC 2005

Laurie Lewis wrote:

> Have you set the default language in LocalSettings.php to Spanish
>
> $wgLanguageCode = "es" ;
>
> This should make the default language show up all system pages of the
> wiki.  Also have you set your language preference to Spanish??
>
> Laurie

Yes, everything is as you said. Note that most of the text appears correctly
translated. There are only a few (but very visible) strings that appears in
English. Curiously enough, the tab "article" is translated (artículo) but the
next tabs, "discussion", "edit", etc. are not.

T31ubCBy5U6GglJvpFV4uA at public.gmane.org
> [mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces-
T31ubCBy5U6GglJvpFV4uA at public.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Ignacio
Gonzalez