[Mediawiki-l] Automatically deleted line breaks after section editing?

Marcel de Ruiter zeeforel70 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 19:39:05 UTC 2005

Hi there,

  At work we still are using MediaWiki version 1.3.? We plan on migrating to 1.5 in January.

  My question is if somebody knows if a (minor) bug in version 1.3 has been solved in newer versions that automatically deleted extra line breaks between neighbouring sections after you have edited only the specific sections?

  Thanks in advance.

  Best regards,

  Marcel
  The Netherlands