[Mediawiki-l] easy html formatting?

Henry Ortega juandelacruz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:48:15 UTC 2005

Is there an easy way to edit or create articles with proper HTML formatting?

It doesn't make sense to me that we have put manual <BR> tags to get a
break. Is there anything I can install extra that would let me display what
entered the way I entered it? If I put a line break after each line, it
should distinguish
it as a line break and insert a <BR> when displaying. Same with text
formatting..

I am planning to have a team of people contribute articles to our wiki site,
but I can't afford to train them that triple (') means bold, etc. I like how
Wordpress
(for e.g.) works as far as entering articles in concerned. That way there is
no training
required for non-computer savvy people to enter things in.

Any ideas?