[Mediawiki-l] Navigation bar 1.5

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:43:52 UTC 2005

On 21/12/05, Nina Kerimi <nina.kerimi at se.calyon.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I know that thisquestion was asked earlier this week, but I have read all
> the documents and I cannot manage to get it working.
>
> I want to change the nagivation bar so that it has the links that I want.
> I run 1.5.2

Under 1.5.x, you need to edit the page "MediaWiki:Sidebar" on your
wiki, not any of the configuration files. All instructions (e.g.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Navigation_bar) should reflect
this fact; if you found some instructions that didn't, perhaps you
could change them, or tell us where you looked so someone else can...

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]