[Mediawiki-l] Re: Media WiKi - Newly added user database...

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Dec 21 00:56:41 UTC 2005

> We also added 051219 to the user_touch column field for every user we
> created, so maybe that is also a problem...

When I've successfully populated users directly into the database, I
only filled in the fields I was confident of. That worked as of MW 1.4
+. I haven't tried it on 1.5.3 yet.

I'd try emptying a user_touched field and seeing if that helps.

Of course, no one will be able to log in until they email themselves
a password.

:::: Remember, it isn't paranoia if they're REALLY out to get 'cha.
-- Frank Zappa ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99-6313-13> ::::