[Mediawiki-l] CSS Problem in Firefox 1.0.7 (windows) and 1.0.5 (mac)

Chris Braiotta chris_braiotta at harvard.edu
Tue Dec 20 19:49:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've just installed the wikimedia engine on our apache server; all
works fine, except the CSS stuff isn't rendered in Firefox 1.0.5 for
the Mac, and Firefox 1.0.7 for Windows. Firefox 1.0.6 for Windows
works fine, as does Safari and IE.

We already have the line "text/css css" in mime.types, and just to be
safe I added the line "AddType text/css .css" to httpd.conf.

Here's where it gets weird. There's a developer toolbar in Firefox
that lets you play with the CSS info for a page; when I load the page
into that (using the "edit css" menu option), the style info suddenly
appears.

Any help would be appreciated for this somewhat minor but still
annoying problem!

Thanks,
Chris Braiotta
Systems Engineer