[Mediawiki-l] (no subject)

judi chen judi_chen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 19:32:12 UTC 2005

Rob,
Thanks again for your answer.

On Wikipedia.org, it uses the following three
templates to render a portal.
It opens the box in the first template and then tries
to enclose the second (content) template inside the
box, finally tries to close this box by the third
template.

1.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikiportal/box-header
2.{content template}
3.