[Mediawiki-l] Re: How do I change the default skin for...

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Dec 20 15:48:35 UTC 2005

> From: Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com>
>
> Jan Steinman wrote:
>>> From: Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com>
>>> This snippet appears to be vulnerable to SQL injection attacks...
>>
>> Since this is used for copying *one* user's preferences to all the
>> other
>> users...
>
> That's a lot of assumptions -- *that* is the first problem.

Well, the first assumption was clearly stated in the part you cut out!

But the rest of your reasons are well taken.

:::: I see and admire your manner of living, your warm houses, your
extensive fields of corn, your gardens, your cows, oxen, work-horses,
wagons, and a thousand machines, that I know not the use of. I see
that you are able to clothe yourself, even from weeds and grass. In
short you can do almost what you choose. You whites possess the power
of subduing almost every animal to your use. You are surrounded by
slaves. Everything about you is in chains, and you are slaves
yourselves. I hear I should exchange my presents for yours. I too
should become a slave. Talk to my sons, perhaps they may be persuaded
to adopt your fashions, or at least to recommend them to their sons;
but for myself, I was born free, was raised free, and wish to die
free. -- Big Soldier, 1820 ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.IslandSeeds.org ::::