[Mediawiki-l] Re: Two new extensions

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Dec 20 07:50:44 UTC 2005

> From: ben wiseley <wiseleyb at gmail.com>
>
> the show hide thing is pretty cool - thanks!

I'll second that! I've installed it and added a test/demo page; now I
just have to think of some situations to use it for... :-)

> On 12/18/05, Nikola Smolenski <smolensk at eunet.yu> wrote:
>>
>> I made two new MediaWiki extensions...
>>
>> 2) ShowHide Extension. A bit more complex extension, which enables
>> you to
>> make
>> a portion of wiki page which could be shown or hidden, as ToC
>> could be
>> now.
>> Its page is at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/ShowHide_Extension

:::: Because the -- all which is on the table begins to address the
big cost drivers. For example, how benefits are calculated, for
example, is on the table. Whether or not benefits rise based upon
wage increases or price increases. There's a series of parts of the
formula that are being considered. And when you couple that, those
different cost drivers, affecting those -- changing those with
personal  accounts, the idea is to get what has been promised more
likely to be -- or closer delivered to that has been promised. Does
that make any sense to you? -- George W. Bush ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Van ::::