AW: [Mediawiki-l] Change the Navigation Bar

Vasiliadis, Thomas T.Vasiliadis at schlemmerblock.de
Tue Dec 20 07:24:15 UTC 2005

No, he doesn't. I think it I made a mistake in my eMail. Sorry, but my english is a bit improofable...
I understood Tibor well and his adwise works well as well :-)
The thing abaut the DefaultSettings was somthing completly different.
Thince I am working with wikis, which is only a short time, I heard some people saying, that modifiing the DefaultSettings isn't a good idea, but nobody could tell me why, so I asked.
Thats all.
And by the way, whats an OP?

Have a nice day

TV