[Mediawiki-l] navigation bar

tibor haunit tiborhaunit at web.de
Mon Dec 19 10:17:43 UTC 2005

Hi Nina,

thank your for answering. Perhaps I didn't explaned my problem in a wrong way.

In Mediawiki in version 1.5.3 you have the possibility to include a navigation bar in an easier way as before. You can put [[Mediawiki:Sidebar]] on a site. Follow this link and your navigation bar will look like this

* Navigation
** mainpage | mainpage
** contact | contact

In this way, you get a navigation bar with the heading "Navigation" and with the items "mainpage" and "contact".
When you follow the links "mainpage" and "contact" this sites will appear in the same window as the old window before.
Now, I want to know, is there a possability to create a link or item in this sidebar, which opens in new window and not in the same window. Perhaps with XHTML?

Greetings

Tibor