[Mediawiki-l] The tooltips,the javascript and the translation

Simon Wagner wagner.sim88_mw at web.de
Sun Dec 18 19:25:29 UTC 2005

Hello,
some of you may have noticed that the tooltips in your wiki are not translated and are still english.

Well, I wanted to help and try to help MediaWiki by translating the responsible parts of the javascript into German.
I've downloaded the LanguageDe.php, cause i thought there i would find this part of the JS. But i can't find it.
Can you say me wich file i have to edit?

PS: to prevent misunderstanding: I don't want to make this only for my wiki. I want to edit the file and give it to MW, so that in future no one else will have this problem ;-)

-S.W.