[Mediawiki-l] Merging user data between IPB 1.3 and MediaWiki 1.5

shardsofmetal shardsofmetal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 18:46:03 UTC 2005

I am trying to merge user data between IPB 1.3.1 and MediaWiki 1.5. However,
there are a couple things that I need to know.

1. How can I change the name of the session cookie used in MediaWiki.

2. Is there anywhere (like in the database) that MediaWiki stores the
session information for each user?

3. Where can I make edits to force MediaWiki to add info to another database
also when registering a user? (if necessary, I can move the tables to the
MediaWiki database, but I need to know how to make MediaWiki add info to
another table)

There might be more that I need to know, but that is all for now.

Thank you, shardsofmetal