[Mediawiki-l] SpamBlacklist.php

Laurie Lewis ldlewis at swiftdsl.com.au
Sun Dec 18 10:08:43 UTC 2005

How do you configure the SpamBlacklist to use a page in the MediaWiki
namespace when you have multiple wikis being separated by the use of a
prefix.  The configuration asks you for a database name - I would assume
that it will look for a default table name - can you tell it to use one
of the tables with a prefix eg en_.

Laurie