[Mediawiki-l] Question about categories

Gwyn Raven gwynhefar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:29:09 UTC 2005

I apologise if this has already been discussed, but I did a search of
the archives and didn't find anything, so I'll ask it here.

I have recently begun working with MediaWiki, and have noticed that my
Categories page is actually ordered by order of creation, not
alphabetically as everything I've read indicates it should be.  Does
anyone know how to fix this?  I'd love to be able to edit the the
organisation of that page to some sort of logical progression, but
barring that, alphabetical is at least much better than creation
order.

Please send replies directly to this address, as I am not subscribed
to the list.

Thanks,
Gwyn

--