[Mediawiki-l] problems with anonymous permission

Manuel Chica Serrano etxebe_17 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:22:19 UTC 2005

Hi!
I use MediaWiki 1.5 and spanish language; I've a problem with anonymous read permission. If I write this lines in LocalSettings.php, an anonymous user will view all the following pages exception Especial:Search, SiMiDa:General_disclaimer and SiMiDa:Acerca_de. why anonymous user can view all except this 3 pages??

$wgGroupPermissions['*' ]['read']  = false;

$wgWhitelistRead = array ("Portada","SiMiDa:Miembros","SiMiDa:Lineas","SiMiDa:Publicaciones","SiMiDa:Proyectos",
  "SiMiDa:Seminarios", "SiMiDa:Enlaces", "SiMiDa:Docencia", "SiMiDa:KEEL",
  "SiMiDa:Ayuda","SiMiDa:Acerca_de", "Especial:Search", "Especial:Userlogin", "SiMiDa:General_disclaimer");

The names of the pages are correctly written. And registered users can view all pages.

Thanks from Spain!!!
Bye