[Mediawiki-l] Changing Bugzilla to Mediazilla

Mirko Raner mirko at raner.ws
Thu Dec 15 18:14:29 UTC 2005

Hi again,

I asked earlier about this but I'm not quite sure whether it was clear
what I wanted. I have a MediaWiki 1.4.7 installation and a Bugzilla 2.20
installation. Right now, if a user clicks onto a Bugzilla link in the
wiki the standard Bugzilla interface appears, which looks entirely
different from the wiki. To make everything look uniform, I'd like to
use the same CGI scripts that are used for Mediazilla (I assume
Mediazilla is just some modifications to the original Bugzilla Perl
scripts, right?).
Where can I get the modified scripts that give Bugzilla the MediaWiki look?

Thanks,

Mirko